Monday 16 February 2015

Yet Another Pointless Birthday Wishlist

Every year I'm asked what I want for my birthday but every year I get nothing on it (family-related) but I felt like doing one on here anyway so here we go! In no particular order:

 Tangled Lego Set, because why not?!

 
Spirited Away DVD - My favourite Miyazaki film!

 
Smaug - need I say more?

 CIEL IS FAB

GRELL IS FAB TOO

Tangled DVD - Who doesn't love Pascal and that frying pan?!? or other Disney DVDs / Other DVDs like The Little Mermaid, Maleficent, The Maze Runner, The Giver, Monsters University, etc

The Little Mermaid Lego set - I swear I'm not 6.

 
I've just always liked Ariel? okay :P

 Crystal Pendant's are soooo pretty!

Middle Earth. Video . - It can't get any better! :D

 I really enjoyed this concept in the TV show!

Cassandra Clare is one of my all time fave authors! :D

Everyone needs to know the basics :P 
 Grimm Necklace - I wanna be a super cool Grimm too!
 
Fantasy has been one of the biggest influences in my life, this Fantasy necklace is from Disney Couture

I've wanted Prismacolours from 6 years! I hope I can get some soon :D

The 'Taylor Bag' from Typo n.n

Grey "Boston Cosmetic Bag" from Typo

The latest WoW expansion, Warlords of Draenor

Grimm DVDs n.n


 I've wanted to read this novel for many years now! :o

Gift Cards:
Hot Topic
The Disney Store
Dan and Phil Shop

This is just the beginning of what's caught my eye lately, this list has no real purpose but hey, whatever :P Of course I appreciate any thing I receive at all! ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment