Saturday 6 August 2016

Miss Jean Louis

Anyone that has ever participated in Misha Collin's world-wide scavenger hunt. Gishwhes, knows about a little someone that goes by the name of Miss Jean Louis. Most of you will know her as Misha's babysitter.

She's the queen of Gishwhes yet, we know almost nothing about her. Or, do we?

On her twitter profile, more or less one of the only sites where we can find out anything about her, it states that she was birthed in a little hut in the dirt in the town Khor Angar in Djibouti. You haven't heard of that place either, have you? It's okay. I googled it for the both of us. It exists.

I've personally never seen a picture of Jean and Misha together, although maybe I haven't been looking hard enough. That fact's ironic because I feel I hear more from Jean than I do from any of my extended family members.

Let's analyse this a little, shall we?

Firstly have you ever thought of how someone born in such an isolated country become to be the second-in-charge for one of the most, if not singularly largest scavenger hunts in the modern world?
I'd say it has something to do with Misha's efforts in travelling to third world countries and volunteering in honour to make our world a fairer, safer and happier place.
Misha believes in giving everyone an equal opportunity. So much so, that he's willing to give his attention to anyone and the people that want it have to fight over who goes first (I've seen this in person).

Secondly, why is Jean never in any promo videos for Gishwhes if she holds such an important role in organisation and management? Well maybe she's just camera-shy. Maybe she's the one HOLDING the camera. That could definitely be an option.

Lastly, maybe she wants to be seen but that's Misha's job so she takes the alternative route and is instead heard.

I love that Miss Jean Louis is full of mystery. Will we ever find out more? Mayb-yeah, probably not.


No comments:

Post a Comment